Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trends to Spring too!


Hello Again!!! So Since we are entering the Spring Season, I thought I would help everyone out a little and fill you in on some of the season's trends. Spring signifies....SPRING CLEANING!!!.... so go through your closet and collect items you have not worn (I use the 6 month method) in the past year. Donate It, Throw it away, or Have a garage sell! Like every year, Spring is the time to break out your pastel colored clothing!!! YAY!!! First on the agenda....SWIMWEAR!!! Monokinis are still the it bathing suit! I know everyone loves a hot, cute bikini... but really ladies please dress your body type. You may be comfortable with the way you look, and that is great, but when you wear suits that are too small or show your problem areas...it only accentuates parts of the body that are less pleasing to the eye... I love the Target bathing suits, Modcloth.com, and amiclubwear.com.. Guys..I didn't forget about you!!! Please just refrain from wearing really short shorts, speedos, and the Borat thong! Here are a few things that are in for the Spring 2010 season!!!... hot pants/shorts (if you dress your body type appropriately), high dress splits, future warrior style, sporty clothing, jumpsuits, printed pants,boyfriend blazers, sheer fabrics, over sized bows,and ripped and patched denim jeans. Hopefully I helped everyone out a bit... remember to incorporate your personal style, become a follower, and leave comments!!! Wear lots of PRINTS!!! BTW.... for the next blog entry I will be focusing on up and coming student designers (providing some publicity for them). Send me some of your work on facebook (if you are my friend) or my email...linz_smith08@yahoo.com!!!

0 comments on "Trends to Spring too!"

Post a Comment

 

Bias Cutt: Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez