Saturday, April 3, 2010

Survey of Fall 2010!!


Hello my Fashion Victims!!!! Ok! So i want to apologize for missing last weekend... im deeply sorry! but we all know "School comes first!" Right? YES! lol! well I briefly wanted to discuss Fall Fashion Week 2010! Did you watch or research your favorite designers! HOPE SO! IF NOT... GO TO WWD.COM OR STYLE.COM! Well I am a BESTEY JOHNSON FANATIC!!!! However, her fall 2010 collection disappointed me! It was inspired by westerns and it of course had a personal touch with Marilyn Monroe dresses and such! But I actually found some other designers I never considered liking.... Wunderkind and Alexander Mcqueen! SO Wunderkind's collection was inspiring.... It's color scheme was mostly tans, charcoals, reds, etc. and the inspiration seemed to be a Tribal African idea. Check out the whole collection at http://www.wwd.com/fashion-shows-reviews/fashion-designer/wunderkind-8464/wunderkind-rtw-fall-2010-2540809//http:// I mean the draping and layers are beautiful and lets not forget the gorgeous shoes!!! They actually have Tribal Mask on the front of them! BEAUTIFUL! The next collection is from the GREAT AND MISSED ALEXANDER MCQUEEN! shortly after his death, this "last" collection was shown at fashion week! The intricate detailing and work is amazing! Even though it was a small collection I was very vey impressed! I am very sadden by his death, because the man was simply a GENIUS! check out the whole collection at http://www.fabsugar.com/Alexander-McQueens-Last-Collection-7684774 SO that is my opinion of Fashion Week Fall 2010! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY CHOICES? WHICH DID YOU LIKE? WHICH YOU DIDNT LIKE? ANYTHING... leave comments... become a follower... and make sure you're keeping up with your personal style!!!! Thanks Victims.... Love you! See you next week!

0 comments on "Survey of Fall 2010!!"

Post a Comment

 

Bias Cutt: Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez