Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Class Assignment...1st men's wear collection!


So my professor gave us a menswear theme for our sketchbook this week.... I was instantly inspired by my group of friends known by so many names....Twerksquad......#4321 Boys..... Live Crew! They are so fun and I thought their style would be perfect.... They tend to experiment with different styles but I wanted to focus on the "geeky" style... I totally exaggerated "the geek", made it a lot more risque and quirky.... perfect for my style!THe photo below is one of the many photos I used for inspiration....The idea of the lego bow ties was used throughout my collection...tell me what you think.... I think i did ok considering I have no idea about menswear AT ALL! lol HOpe you enjoy! See ya Saturday for the next post!!! JOIN THE COMPETITION..THERES A PRIZE!

0 comments on "Class Assignment...1st men's wear collection!"

Post a Comment

 

Bias Cutt: Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez